Pearl Meyer on Compensation Planning: Looking Ahead to Executive Pay Practices in 2012
This Pearl Meyer report provides forward-looking data on how companies plan to address executive compensation challenges created by the uncertain economic environment and the continued drive for increased regulatory and shareholder oversight of high-level pay programs. The 190 survey participants represent organizations from the Fortune 50 to emerging high-growth companies, of which 57% are publicly traded, 29% are closely or privately held, and the remainder are not-for-profits.
Among the topics covered:
- Financial performance relative to prior year, current budgets, and anticipated peer performance
- Base salaries
- Annual incentive program design and award levels
- Long-term incentive program design and award levels
- Perquisite program changes
- Non-qualified savings and retirement plan modifications
- Severance and change-in-control payment provisions
- Perceived importance of various Compensation Committee agenda items for 2012
The following reports are available:
executive summary - Complimentary
This complimentary executive summary provides a high-level review of the major findings of the study.
Complete Survey Findings
This comprehensive report provides detailed survey findings, including an analysis of participant responses across a variety of demographics, including industry, organization size, and financial performance.
Please click below to learn more about the report, download a preview or purchase.
Results by Industry